Sunday 1 January 2012

♥ 2012 ♥

Happy New Year to everyone especially my dear friends and my family!!! Wish you all have a nice year and all the best in everything. Jia you!!! God Bless all of YOU!!!

It is 2012..
A new year...
Means 2011 was past..
All the sadness will be past..
The Sweet Memories will be keep along with me in my deep heart...
And do my best of the best in everything...
This is my first post of my 2012...
And it was in English...
It was my first time that I wrote my blog in English...
So please forgive me if there was any broken English...
Cause you know that I am not so good in my English...
Right?? XD

I want to say about that I had my first time countdown in my life with my all dear friends...
especially my all dear Red Cresent AJKs and Friends...( and YOU )
2011 was the year that I joined CH Red Cresent...
And I knew many new friends....
And will be my forever friends...
CHRC 2011 Rocksss!!!
Went to shopping at whole Parkson...
And have a piece of Secret Recipe Cheese Cake as my dinner...
It was expensive...( OMG )..but nice...
Then keep chatting at Station One while waiting for the coming of 2012...
It was fun with them....
After that walk along the dark street to City Fan with Jia Han & Kys....
It was so excited??
Then We meet Wen Zhen...Connie & Roger...
We chatting at City Fan again under a dangerous situation...
Until two..
We just said goodbye to each others..
And back home...
I had received my first BOOM by my mum in a new year's earlier morning...
So sad....
That's all I think...
No much pictures...very sorry le then...
But there was one...
                                 Have fun with my 5 Jazz ♥ member~ XDD....

No comments:

Post a Comment